Knoxville Among One Of The Best Cities To Sell Your Home Right Now
Are you in the market to sell your Knoxville home?
If so, right now is an opportune time.
Knoxville was recently among the top 10 cities for home price increases in the last year. Knoxville ranked number 8 eight overall on the list of cities.
This ranking comes from the Federal Housing Finance Agency’s 2nd quarter report for this year. According to this report, Knoxville homes are selling at prices 7.6% higher than August 2018.
Overall housing prices have increased 5% across the country from the 2nd quarter of 2018. Knoxville home prices have increased by 2.6% more than the national average.
Here is the complete list of top cities in the US for overall price increases:
- Boise City, Idaho
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- San Antonio, Texas
- Austin, Texas
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Akron, Ohio
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Gary, Indiana
- El Paso, Texas
Did You Know? Knoxville Has Appeared On Other National Lists
Knoxville may not be one of the biggest cities in the country, but it has appeared on many national lists.
It’s received attention for being a great place to raise a family, an affordable city for outdoor lovers, and being an affordable place to live.
And, that’s just a few of the recognitions Knoxville has gotten recently, here are a few other lists that Knoxville has appeared on in the last few years:
- Earlier this year, Knoxville was named a recession-proof city by Livability.com and the Coolest City in Tennessee.
- In 2018, Knoxville was named one of the cities Americans are flocking to and Knoxville was named one of the next urban powerhouses by Realtor.com.
- Also this last year, Knoxville was named one of the Best Affordable Cities In The US.
- In 2017, Knoxville was named one of the hottest real estate markets by Zillow.
- Farragut was named one of the best cities to raise a family also in 2017.
- Knoxville was also named one of America’s Favorite Cities in 2017 by Travel +
Are you thinking about buying a Knoxville home in 2019? Please let us know if there is any way that Knoxville Home Team can assist you. Rick can be reached at 865-696-9002 or via email at Rick@KnoxvilleHomeTeam.Com. Kati can be reached at Kati@KnoxvilleHomeTeam.Com. Also, be sure to check out our Knoxville Home Search Page.